The Vertical Flight Society is again hosting the annual Electric Aircraft Symposium (EAS). This year’s 16th Annual EAS returns to an in-person format at Oshkosh, Wisconsin on July 23-24, 2022, the weekend before EAA AirVenture.
EAS 2022 will be a hybrid event at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh (at the Culver Family Welcome Center) and online. Save the date — registration coming soon!
EAS 2022 presenters will discuss the latest in electric aircraft, propulsion systems, energy sources, certification, regional and urban use cases, and the current market opportunities — for electric vertical / short / conventional takeoff and landing (eVTOL / eSTOL / eCTOL) aircraft. Each moderated panel session will include a Q&A discussion with presenters and attendees — a hallmark of the Electric Aircraft Symposium.
- Ken Swartz, Aeromedia — confirmed
- Yolanka Wulff, Community Air Mobility Initiative (CAMI) — confirmed
- Rex Alexander, Five Alpha — confirmed
- Willi Tacke, Flying Pages — confirmed
- Dr. Anita Sengupta, Hydroplane — confirmed
- TBD, Lilium — confirmed
- TBD, Vertical Aerospace — confirmed
- Oliver Reinhardt, Volocopter — confirmed
- Electra Aero (invited)
- Eve / EmbraerX (invited)
- Global Aerial Management Group (invited)
- H55 (invited)
- AFWERX (invited)
- Joby Aviation (invited)
- Pipistrel / Textron e-Aviation (invited)
- Whisper Aero (invited)
- Wisk Aero (invited)
- $200 for members / $300 for non-members for in-person or virtual attendance. Registration opening soon!
- Special virtual-only option for VFS student members: $25
- Sponsorships available!
Originally established in 2007 by the CAFE Foundation, the VFS Electric Aircraft Symposium is the world’s longest running annual conference on electric aviation!