The Transformative Vertical Flight 2022 meeting will take place from January 25-27th in San Jose, California, with an ‘air taxi’ aircraft display on Friday, January 28th The jam-packed meeting includes the following events:
Aeromechanics for Advanced Vertical Flight provides a forum for technical paper presentations on emerging aeromechanics challenges and solution methods for future vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft, encompassing dynamics, aerodynamics, acoustics and flight mechanics.Aeromechanics
- Acoustics, dynamics and handling qualities
- Advanced high-speed rotorcraft
- Rotor design, optimisation and testing
- Flow control
- Fast CFD simulations, wakes and airfoils
- Modelling of propulsion systems
- CFD analysis
- Mars exploration
- Rotor optimisation
- Design, Analysis, and Multi-fidelity Modeling
- Batteries and Electric Propulsion Concepts
- Flight Dynamics and Handling Qualities
Urban Air Mobility
- Weather Solutions for Urban Operations
- Comprehensive and Aeromechanics Analysis
- Handling Qualities
- Conceptual Design
The 9th Annual Electric VTOL Symposium includes invited presentations from leaders in this exciting field. This event is an excellent opportunity to learn about and discuss the latest advancements in eVTOL, and the challenges that still remain. Invited presentations from all areas of eVTOL will be discussed, from researchers and leaders in academia, industry and government agencies from around the globe.
Registration Rates: If you’re unable to register online, submit the completed registration form to VFS HQ.
|TVF2022: Tues. Jan. 25 – Thurs. Jan. 27 (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Online Short Course on Electric VTOL: Feb. 8–9, 10 am–2 pm EST|
|Hiller Aviation Museum Tour: Friday, Jan. 28 (8:00 am–1:00 pm)|
|†Includes 1-year VFS membership|
‡Non-members must join first for this rate.
Note: All registration cancellations will incur a $50 processing fee.