There are three months to go until this year’s Dubai Airshow, with eVTOL Insights continuing to put preparations in place for its private, invite-only networking event the day before.
Thousands of global firms are expected to head to the airshow, which runs from November 13th to 17th. With that in mind, eVTOL Insights will host its ‘Leadership Forum’ at the W Dubai — The Palm on Sunday, November 12th from 2pm — 6pm local time.
In order to create the most valuable and efficient ecosystem for networking, eVTOL Insights is asking interested companies to apply for a space by emailing Doreen Pupillo, Head of Global Partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For £2,500, companies will get two tickets and a stand/exhibition space. Our event will also offer the most time-efficient and cost-effective way to access new business. They will be able to engage with fellow AAM executives and either introduce or showcase their products early to global journalists, with the potential to generate news coverage across the world.
Our appointment system also allows participants to make the best of their time and pre-select who they would like to meet. Our event will allow you to:
- Meet suppliers who can help drive your business forward
- Learn from experts and peers across the global Advanced Air Mobility market
- Establish new connections with industry peers
- Acquire valuable takeaways to help you and your company to stay current
Company categories can include:
- Battery charging systems
- Flight Systems and Avionics
- Flight Software and Data Management
- Electric propulsion systems
- Propeller and Rotor Systems
- Charging infrastructure
- Aerodynamic and Airframe Design
- Lightweight materials and composites
- Safety Systems and Certification
So whether you’re an innovative startup or an established global brand, our exclusive event will allow your company to make the most of the excellent networking opportunities, in what will be a warm-up ahead of the airshow starting the next day. There are only spaces for 25 companies, so secure your spot before they sell out.
A host of companies have already expressed an interest, and we are currently going through each one and the various categories. We will share a full list with you as soon as possible.